about the book runt. it is a book about a wolf that is going to reach his goal someday. every one is teasing him. and he cant reach his goal. and dose not have any friends. in his pack
I think that the pup named Runt will go on a adventrue because I read the back and he said small is brave. I wonder if Runt willgo alone? I wonder what kind of dog Runt is?
i wondered if he does something wrong and he's parents get mad and he trys to be responsible. I read a book just like that. I forgot what is it called or who wrote it becuse it was a long time ago and i think that i will like this book
I have heard and found in a dicitonary that runt means smaller than all the others so I wonder if it is about a runt of the family that discovers something new
Why did the author call this story Runt? I think this story is about a dog who runs into a family who is very mean and if he doe's something wrong they might call him Runt
I wonder if runt is a wolf or a dog? Is the author an animal book author most of the time? I hope it is not a sad ending. It would make me sad. I think it is about a dog or wolf named runt and tells about his adventures.I can not wait to read it. It sounds like a good book from what I have heard.
The picture on the front of the book makes me think that Runt is a wolf pup. I made a connection with the movie "Piglet's Big Adventure" because Piglet is so very small and he thinks he can't do "big stuff" but he proves that he can do "big stuff". Maybe Runt will have to prove that even though he is small, he can be brave and do "big stuff". I like stories about animals so I am excited to read "Runt" by Marion Dane Bauer.
i was reading the frist chaper of runt the novel and i had 3 questions #1 way does spring start late? #2 i think runt does noting becuse they haven't talk about him #3 my late one a baby was born and I think it is runt he was not yet breathing
I thought that it was smart for the mother to name her kids by what she thinks their talent will be.I also thought it was strange how the suprize number five, Runt, looks just like his dad,King. Maybe Runt will be teased by his size later in the story. I think he will be a hero in the end.
I think it is about a pup named runt because it says:then one last, very sall pup was born into the wolf pack. He is called Runt. And it shows a wolf and I think it is Runt.
To muffinmaxbaileyspike= I can relate to Runt because I am the smallest out of all of the 4. Then I also have to deal with everyone inorging me unless I scream at the top of my lungs. Exept for if I get lucky they won't ingore me.
I think in this book it will be dog talking that was transformed in to humen langwedge, because if it was just bird/dog reguler talking we would not be able to understand it.
Runt sounds like a curious wolf pup. He asks lots of questions. when the author starts chapter two, she uses great transition words about them all growing.
I was just wondering why spring comes late in the forestes of the northern Minnesota and why does the father have a star on his chest? I was wondering is the big black wolf bad or good?
I enjoyed reading about how Silver, Runt's mom, names the pups after they are born. Do you think Leader will be a good leader for the pack when he grows up? I wonder if Runt will get a long with is siblings. I like how the author describes the pups when they are first born but never has to tell us that the pups had just been born. I think she uses really good word choice and that helps me visualize
I think that Runner, Leader, and Sniffer already have jobs. Runner is a messenger. I can predict that Leader will be the leader. Sniffer will be a scientist.
I think Thicker will be a hunter and stronger than the others.
They named the black one Runt because there was something wrong and he was too small.
Perkins Emily - I like how you have made a connection between the wolf pup names and the 'jobs' they will have when they grow up. Do you think their names reflect (are a mirror of) their personalities or character traits?
My dog Reese is the runt of his litter but he has a very big personality to make up for his small body.
Runt's 4 older brother's were born first. Runt's 4 brother's were named things of a leader of a wolf pack. Runt made a new friend. Runt partyed with his brother's and sister's
One more wolf was born.His name is Runt.I can see the white star on the black fur.I think they live in a den.This book is based on the wild.I think Runt will go on a jouny.Runt is real curious an Runt fall asleep.
I was reading chapter 2 and I had some thoughts. #1 I think the bothers and sisters are having more fun because they can play and he can't because runt can't see. #2 I think the king sent raven to spy on runt. #3 I think it is the first time I heard his dad. I like this book so far it is going to be sad i think. because at first they didn't know what to name him it was sad to hear that.
I think my dog has something incommon with runt because Runt would chase squirrels up tree's and so does my dog. I liked the way how the wolfs would step in each others paw prints so the hunters thought there was only one dog. I also liked how runt was inspired by small chipmunck and his important job of gathering food.
Good word choice like the part where it said "runt followed the edeg of the lakehe was in the hush pines he saw hunters tail just disappearing in the trees".Small can be brave.
I was reading ch.3 and I had some thoughts and 1 ? My first thought is, I think he is playing with a squirel. My 2nd thought is I think they were being mean to Runt.
I was wondering how the rabbit just hop out of the burrow? Whered did it come from? I wonder if Runt knows where he is...is he going to get in trouble?
Runt is playing a game with a squirral.I think the squirral will win.What is the game called.The wolf pups are aloud to leave the den at night.Runt is always the last to leave the den.
this chapter is about a wolf that is trying to be like others.but he is not abel to reach his goal.every one is teasing him and he cant reach his goal.and the king is complaining about how small he is than the other pups. and had trouble breathing. and likes chasing rabits.and he is the weakest pup in the pack.
chaper3 #3way do they have to stand in line? I think since he is the smallest he gets tease. chaper 4 #1 what time is it? #2 I think runt is lost. #3 I think he is scared becuase he is in another territory of another wolf #4the wolf help runt get home.
Anna, What kinds of text codes have you written? I'm interested in reading them. Are you enjoying the book?
Emily, I like how you quoted the word choice that you enjoyed. Do you think you would like to use word choice like that in your writing pieces?
Sarah 2, what connections can you make to the book Runt? Are there any characters that you can make a connection to? You have mentioned Runt trying to reach is goal. What do you mean by that?
Runt liked the sound of the words brave and fierce he just didnt know what it ment.Runt liked the sound of the words "my son" even better then brave and fierce!
I was reading chapter5 and i had some questions and thoghts #1 how is bider? #2 he got found by bider. #3 i think bider is a dog because he was digging. #4 runt was so hungry was diping off his tounge. #5 runt was asking if he can stay with bider? #6 i think bider is a bully.
Runt's 4 older brothers were born first. They were also named things of a wolf pack leader like Leader Ruuner Snifer Thinker. Runt made a new friend named owl.Runt was the first one to see before his brothers and sisters.
Since Runt got lost I thought Runt would run around to find his family because the book said he couldn't scent his fanily.I also thought Runt was happy because the book said he snuffed eagerly. I K-N-E-W it !Iknew Runt was going to get lost! My opinon is that Runt is my favorite dog.
I don't think Runt's family cares about him because he's lost and their not trying to find him and how I know that because nothing has came in the book about finding him
When Runt was lost, I think it is cool how Runt found Bider when Runt was about to give up on finding help.Although Bider was not very nice, Runt still wanted help from him.Bider was not very nice to run fast and tell lies when they got home either.
I was reading chapter6 and I had some thoughts and questions #1 is he promised to never follow the hunters. #2is there is a storm. #3 if the hunters don't go in Runt dose not go in for the storm. #4 I think runt is going to be blow away. #5 I think a snake is trying to eat runt. #6 runt father found him. #7 he is so happy to be home
I don't like how the frog, bird and Bider called Runt foolish.Runt was probobly really scared during the storm. And when he came face to face with a human, he found a new name for himself (I think).
If we humens are mostly scared of snakes and Runts just a pup (puppy) wouldent he also be afriad of the Red Belly Snake? What do you think... YES or NO
I have a answer for Juillion. I think the ather called it Runt, because any thing that is an animal might be called Runt and so that is what I think. Make sure that it is the truth, because I am only geving you my answer so be sure it is right.
Runt got lost in the forest. Why did Runt folow the hunt? Runt got lost again. Runt caled every name he knew including Binder. I think i will whoud be scared if i was lost in the forest.
I was wondering is Runt still with his family when he was laying on the tree? I can visualize the drogon flies flying around because the book said they were SWOOPING the skyward.I wonder if they're flying because they're prey is in sight because the book said that they saw they're prey and I know that prey is what they hunt for. I think that it is a beautiful night because Runt sees a lot of cool animals. I can visualize the crisscrossing bats and the SLITHERING ssssnake. I learned that the drogon flies prey is called the dronig moquitoes.
I am reading Runt. I am raeding chapter 7 in Runt. In chapter 7 I was wonering what Runt asked the king because he almost growled. Then I learned that Runt wanted the king to call him "BRAVE ONE." Next I thought that Runt was scared when he said brave one the second time because the king almost growled saying "CALL YOU WHAT!" The other reason is the book said he said it quieter. If the wolves are running away from a hunter and there is another one they are going to get hurt. I think it is interestig how Runt's family think that humans are clumsy and weak creatures.
I was reading chapter7 and what I think about Runt is he brave becuse followed the hunters and Runt's bothers and sisters didn't because they are scared they might get shot and what I think about Runt's dad is he is bossy because he bosses Runt around
Arent Runt and King a famly.Is it becouse the way they were arueing.Why are Runt and king fighting.Runt trying to figer out a mystery if he is brave and fierce.
You said, "Runt wanted to find his pack, but on his way he got lost.bider, a wolf found him and took him back to his own pack." Was Bider happy to help Runt find his way home? What was Bider doing when Runt found him? What was Runt doing when he found Bider?
I read that Bider wasn't acting like a good wolf-pack member. What do you think it means to be a good member of the pack? How is that like being a good community member?
Hi I am raeding chapter 8 of Runt. I first want to know why Runt is not running away from things anymore? What if its a human? I leared that Runt challenges the other pups to get the meat. I don't know why. I thought it is awsome how Runt can dance! How does he dance when he is just a pup? I thought Runt is not with his family because he is with a spiny creature. I think the creature is scared because it told Runt to get away. I can vizualize the brown spiny creature. I was wondering if it is a human. I figured out that yhe creature was a porcupine, not a human.
I am on page 34. The fighte was sussesful. Why is he barrying food so far away from the den? What does disended mean? Why would he be so inted to dig a hole. He was so inted to dig a hole that he didnt notice runt. Bider is not a good person in the pack becuase he is barrying food for him. Runtknew not to ask for biders food so he didnt ask for biders food!
one day runt tried to hunt but he got lost instead. he picked up a famillir sent BIDER!.he was between some trees. he was burrying the food he killed '' bider is really mean to runt.
I am reading chapter8 and Runt in this chapter is teasing Binder and he is working and working to prove he is brave to his dad and brothers and sisters. He has some fights and Runt's dad did not really come in this chapter. I think he is in the den all day maybe taking a nap doing some thing.
Runt got spiked by a porcupine because he thought he could kill it. Why dous runt wont to proov him self to his farther? Because Runt is not a runt he is brave but king dous not becus king thinks gous becus he is a runt he is skard of every thing. I think Runt is going to be a pet of a humen becus he knew the way to the humens nestand he was skard.So I think the nest will colm him down. And I think the humens will hel his woond. I think he is going to raveng his farther becus for being mean to Runt for exampll"col you what".
I am on page 34. Why is bider barry ing food so far away from the den. What does disended mean. Why would bider be so intent to dig a hole. He was so intent to dig a hole that he did not notice runt. Bider is not a good person in the pack he is bartring food for him! Runt knew not to ask for his food!
It all started when Runt saw a shadow. So I was wondering what shadow? Since there was a shadow I was wondering if it is a human shadow?I want to know now. If it is a human shadow that is bad because humans hurt them, but not all. No, not all. What I mean by that is it was a human and the human took CARE of Runt.I found out that they are nice because they fed Runt meat.I know he loved it there because Runt thinks he belongs there. I think he belongs there too.
I was reading chapter 9 and Runt in this chapter Runt get's stolen by humans because he was in the forest alone. Instead of leaving Runt stayed when they left. I think Runt stayed there because Runt was proving that he is brave to his dad. Runt's dad did not come up in this chapter maybe Runt's dad is taking care of the other pups or being a king to the kingdom.
Thinker is dieing each day from the porkypine ingery that Runt did to him. Runt like's the humans more because they are nicer then the wolf's. Why did Thinker not litsen to Runt's advice? Runt talks a lot in his mind. They care for Thinker not for Runt because Runt is not whunded eney more
I was wondering will Runt's new home be nice and empty? I think that Runt is going back there because they took care of him. The book said the king is sad. why is the king sad? I thought that there was something in the forest that he liked to be able to go alone. I would of been scared. It is so exciting that thier first hunt!
Runt's father is nice to him for some reason. The pups have grown up and they are not pups any more. The pups go on there first hunt. They all help each other in the pack. The pups are old enough to take care of them selfs.
94 comments:
He's small but brave.His name is runt.He's a wolf.Runt is cureys.He does not care what the means he likes the sound!
about the book runt. it is a book about a wolf that is going to reach his goal someday. every one is teasing him. and he cant reach his goal. and dose not have any friends. in his pack
I think going to be about runt the smalest, wolf is going to be a hero because the back cover told me "small can be brave"
I think that the pup named Runt will go on a adventrue because I read the back and he said small is brave. I wonder if Runt willgo alone? I wonder what kind of dog Runt is?
i wondered if he does something wrong and he's parents get mad and he trys to be responsible. I read a book just like that. I forgot what is it called or who wrote it becuse it was a long time ago and i think that i will like this book
I have heard and found in a dicitonary that runt means smaller than all the others so I wonder if it is about a runt of the family that discovers something new
Why did the author call this story Runt? I think this story is about a dog who runs into a family who is very mean and if he doe's something wrong they might call him Runt
I wonder if runt is a wolf or a dog? Is the author an animal book author most of the time? I hope it is not a sad ending. It would make me sad. I think it is about a dog or wolf named runt and tells about his adventures.I can not wait to read it. It sounds like a good book from what I have heard.
Perry kieraa I think runt is a pup of a wolf and i think he did go alone
Perry13 why do you think that something will go wrong?
I think runts about a wolf that was just born and is diffrent then the others and is now on a journy an left his famly with out them know.
The picture on the front of the book makes me think that Runt is a wolf pup. I made a connection with the movie "Piglet's Big Adventure" because Piglet is so very small and he thinks he can't do "big stuff" but he proves that he can do "big stuff". Maybe Runt will have to prove that even though he is small, he can be brave and do "big stuff". I like stories about animals so I am excited to read "Runt" by Marion Dane Bauer.
i was reading the frist chaper of runt the novel and i had 3 questions #1 way does spring start late? #2 i think runt does noting becuse they haven't talk about him #3 my late one a baby was born and I think it is runt he was not yet breathing
I think it was kind of mean to give Runt a bad name because they gave Leader, Thinker, Runner, Sniffer good names but Runt a bad name.
I can understand Runt because I am the littlest one in my class/pack. So can any of you also relate to Runt?
I thought that it was smart for the mother to name her kids by what she thinks their talent will be.I also thought it was strange how the suprize number five, Runt, looks just like his dad,King. Maybe Runt will be teased by his size later in the story. I think he will be a hero in the end.
Why doyou think that the pup namd Runt will go on a adventrue without his parents noticing?
I think it is about a pup named runt because it says:then one last, very sall pup was born into the wolf pack. He is called Runt. And it shows a wolf and I think it is Runt.
I think RUNT will probley could save his pack from thee other world and prove to his father that runt is as brave as his father.....
I can relate to muffin's question because i'm the smallest one in my family and I feel like I have a not-fair-life
To muffinmaxbaileyspike= I can relate to Runt because I am the smallest out of all of the 4. Then I also have to deal with everyone inorging me unless I scream at the top of my lungs. Exept for if I get lucky they won't ingore me.
I think in this book it will be dog talking that was transformed in to humen langwedge, because if it was just bird/dog reguler talking we would not be able to understand it.
response to perrykieraa. When you asked what kind of dog is Runt, he is actualy a wolf. Does that answer your question? from:koester-jillian
Runt sounds like a curious wolf pup. He asks lots of questions. when the author starts chapter two, she uses great transition words about them all growing.
To kierra I think Runt will not go on his own because he is just a pup
I was just wondering why spring comes late in the forestes of the northern Minnesota and why does the father have a star on his chest? I was wondering is the big black wolf bad or good?
runt is a good book because it has
alot of mind picture going on in the book. and it is a very good book
I enjoyed reading about how Silver, Runt's mom, names the pups after they are born. Do you think Leader will be a good leader for the pack when he grows up? I wonder if Runt will get a long with is siblings. I like how the author describes the pups when they are first born but never has to tell us that the pups had just been born. I think she uses really good word choice and that helps me visualize
I think that Runner, Leader, and Sniffer already have jobs. Runner is a messenger. I can predict that Leader will be the leader. Sniffer will be a scientist.
I think Thicker will be a hunter and stronger than the others.
They named the black one Runt because there was something wrong and he was too small.
Small can be brave.
Perkins Emily - I like how you have made a connection between the wolf pup names and the 'jobs' they will have when they grow up. Do you think their names reflect (are a mirror of) their personalities or character traits?
My dog Reese is the runt of his litter but he has a very big personality to make up for his small body.
A mother had four pups.All of the pups have names.Every single of the pups where born on the same day but runt.
Runt's 4 older brother's were born first. Runt's 4 brother's were named things of a leader of a wolf pack. Runt made a new friend. Runt partyed with his brother's and sister's
One more wolf was born.His name is Runt.I can see the white star on the black fur.I think they live in a den.This book is based on the wild.I think Runt will go on a jouny.Runt is real curious an Runt fall asleep.
I was reading chapter 2 and I had some thoughts. #1 I think the bothers and sisters are having more fun because they can play and he can't because runt can't see. #2 I think the king sent raven to spy on runt. #3 I think it is the first time I heard his dad. I like this book so far it is going to be sad i think. because at first they didn't know what to name him it was sad to hear that.
to perkins emily-What do you mean he does not care what the means he likes the sound?
I think my dog has something incommon with runt because Runt would chase squirrels up tree's and so does my dog. I liked the way how the wolfs would step in each others paw prints so the hunters thought there was only one dog. I also liked how runt was inspired by small chipmunck and his important job of gathering food.
Runt met his father's enmy. Snifer coud smell humans? Runt whnt's to be called somthing els. Humans are naer there home.
Good word choice like the part where it said "runt followed the edeg of the lakehe was in the hush pines he saw hunters tail just disappearing in the trees".Small can be brave.
I was reading ch.3 and I had some thoughts and 1 ? My first thought is, I think he is playing with a squirel. My 2nd thought is I think they were being mean to Runt.
I was wondering how the rabbit just hop out of the burrow? Whered did it come from? I wonder if Runt knows where he is...is he going to get in trouble?
Runtis going to folow his mom ,bider,and hunter to scare the people away but,he might get shot.
Runt is playing a game with a squirral.I think the squirral will win.What is the game called.The wolf pups are aloud to leave the den at night.Runt is always the last to leave the den.
"I am reading runt" I have alot of text codes.i wounder if runts a dog or wolf like Jillian.
this chapter is about a wolf that is trying to be like others.but he is not abel to reach his goal.every one is teasing
him and he cant reach his goal.and the king is complaining about how small he is than the other pups. and had trouble breathing. and likes chasing rabits.and he is the weakest pup in the pack.
chaper3 #3way do they have to stand in line? I think since he is the smallest he gets tease. chaper 4 #1 what time is it? #2 I think runt is lost. #3 I think he is scared becuase he is in another territory of another wolf #4the wolf help runt get home.
Anna, What kinds of text codes have you written? I'm interested in reading them. Are you enjoying the book?
Emily, I like how you quoted the word choice that you enjoyed. Do you think you would like to use word choice like that in your writing pieces?
Sarah 2, what connections can you make to the book Runt? Are there any characters that you can make a connection to? You have mentioned Runt trying to reach is goal. What do you mean by that?
Runt liked the sound of the words brave and fierce he just didnt know what it ment.Runt liked the sound of the words "my son" even better then brave and fierce!
I was reading chapter5 and i had some questions and thoghts #1 how is bider? #2 he got found by bider. #3 i think bider is a dog because he was digging. #4 runt was so hungry was diping off his tounge. #5 runt was asking if he can stay with bider? #6 i think bider is a bully.
Runt's 4 older brothers were born first. They were also named things of a wolf pack leader like Leader Ruuner Snifer Thinker. Runt made a new friend named owl.Runt was the first one to see before his brothers and sisters.
Helper is a babysites the pups time to time.Helper is a freind.they have a lake.Do they have a scent.
Since Runt got lost I thought Runt would run around to find his family because the book said he couldn't scent his fanily.I also thought Runt was happy because the book said he snuffed eagerly.
I K-N-E-W it !Iknew Runt was going to get lost! My opinon is that Runt is my favorite dog.
Runt got lost in the woods.why did Runt follow the hunt?Runt found Binder.Why did he get lost. I think he will follow Binder.
Runt forgot his famly scent.They have aspen trees.There mothers name is Silver.There dads name is king.
Emily, does Runt learn what "brave" and "fierce" mean?
Sarah, why does Runt have problems breathing? How do you think that makes him feel? How do you think that makes his family feel?
I don't think Runt's family cares about him because he's lost and their not trying to find him and how I know that because nothing has came in the book about finding him
I think Bider was trying to steel runts name because eairler in the book they fought and the winner got the losers name, so that's my predction.
When Runt was lost, I think it is cool how Runt found Bider when Runt was about to give up on finding help.Although Bider was not very nice, Runt still wanted help from him.Bider was not very nice to run fast and tell lies when they got home either.
I was reading chapter6 and I had some thoughts and questions #1 is he promised to never follow the hunters. #2is there is a storm. #3 if the hunters don't go in Runt dose not go in for the storm. #4 I think runt is going to be blow away. #5 I think a snake is trying to eat runt. #6 runt father found him. #7 he is so happy to be home
I think Runt learned that he doesn't have to be brave to be a wolf. He canh just be hiself
I don't like how the frog, bird and Bider called Runt foolish.Runt was probobly really scared during the storm. And when he came face to face with a human, he found a new name for himself (I think).
If we humens are mostly scared of snakes and Runts just a pup (puppy) wouldent he also be afriad of the Red Belly Snake? What do you think...
YES or NO
I have a answer for Juillion. I think the ather called it Runt, because any thing that is an animal might be called Runt and so that is what I think. Make sure that it is the truth, because I am only geving you my answer so be sure it is right.
I think maybe bider is snoobby and rude also bitter because of his actions around everyone.
Runt got lost in the forest. Why did Runt folow the hunt? Runt got lost again. Runt caled every name he knew including Binder. I think i will whoud be scared if i was lost in the forest.
I wonder what he ment by proving himself?, because he;s him and that;s all that matter;s
I was wondering is Runt still with his family when he was laying on the tree? I can visualize the drogon flies flying around because the book said they were SWOOPING the skyward.I wonder if they're flying because they're prey is in sight because the book said that they saw they're prey and I know that prey is what they hunt for. I think that it is a beautiful night because Runt sees a lot of cool animals. I can visualize the crisscrossing bats and the SLITHERING ssssnake. I learned that the drogon flies prey is called the dronig moquitoes.
I think Runt will be fierce.I think will be brave.I think Runt will attake a anamal or a hunter.Runt watched a dragonflies.What will do.
It looks like runt is back home because bider and hunter is talking
I wonder what it ment when it said having started he could not stop?
I am reading Runt. I am raeding chapter 7 in Runt. In chapter 7 I was wonering what Runt asked the king because he almost growled. Then I learned that Runt wanted the king to call him "BRAVE ONE." Next I thought that Runt was scared when he said brave one the second time because the king almost growled saying "CALL YOU WHAT!" The other reason is the book said he said it quieter. If the wolves are running away from a hunter and there is another one they are going to get hurt. I think it is interestig how Runt's family think that humans are clumsy and weak creatures.
I was reading chapter7 and what I think about Runt is he brave becuse followed the hunters and Runt's bothers and sisters didn't because they are scared they might get shot and what I think about Runt's dad is he is bossy because he bosses Runt around
Arent Runt and King a famly.Is it becouse the way they were arueing.Why are Runt and king fighting.Runt trying to figer out a mystery if he is brave and fierce.
Runt wanted to find his pack, but on his way he got lost.bider, a wolf found him and took him back to his own pack.
Hello Perkins Anna,
You said, "Runt wanted to find his pack, but on his way he got lost.bider, a wolf found him and took him back to his own pack." Was Bider happy to help Runt find his way home? What was Bider doing when Runt found him? What was Runt doing when he found Bider?
I read that Bider wasn't acting like a good wolf-pack member. What do you think it means to be a good member of the pack? How is that like being a good community member?
Hi I am raeding chapter 8 of Runt. I first want to know why Runt is not running away from things anymore? What if its a human? I leared that Runt challenges the other pups to get the meat. I don't know why. I thought it is awsome how Runt can dance! How does he dance when he is just a pup? I thought Runt is not with his family because he is with a spiny creature. I think the creature is scared because it told Runt to get away. I can vizualize the brown spiny creature. I was wondering if it is a human. I figured out that yhe creature was a porcupine, not a human.
Runt got spiked by a porkypine becus he thot he coud kill it. Why dous Runt whant to proov him self to his farther that he is brave
I am on page 34. The fighte was sussesful. Why is he barrying food so far away from the den? What does disended mean? Why would he be so inted to dig a hole. He was so inted to dig a hole that he didnt notice runt. Bider is not a good person in the pack becuase he is barrying food for him. Runtknew not to ask for biders food so he didnt ask for biders food!
one day runt tried to hunt but he got lost instead. he picked up a famillir sent BIDER!.he was between some trees. he was burrying the food he killed '' bider is really mean to runt.
I am reading chapter8 and Runt in this chapter is teasing Binder and he is working and working to prove he is brave to his dad and brothers and sisters. He has some fights and Runt's dad did not really come in this chapter. I think he is in the den all day maybe taking a nap doing some thing.
Runt got spiked by a porcupine because he thought he could kill it. Why dous runt wont to proov him self to his farther? Because Runt is not a runt he is brave but king dous not becus king thinks gous becus he is a runt he is skard of every thing. I think Runt is going to be a pet of a humen becus he knew the way to the humens nestand he was skard.So I think the nest will colm him down. And I think the humens will hel his woond. I think he is going to raveng his farther becus for being mean to Runt for exampll"col you what".
I am on page 34. Why is bider barry ing food so far away from the den. What does disended mean. Why would bider be so intent to dig a hole. He was so intent to dig a hole that he did not notice runt. Bider is not a good person in the pack he is bartring food for him! Runt knew not to ask for his food!
From: QUINCY and SHELBY we think RUNT should be called ShapeShifter because he has all of the talents
Page:52
To-MUFFINMAXBAILYSPIK10,
I think that RUNT should be afraid of the Red Belly Snake. Is he?
I think it was mean how Runt said humans are ugly creatures. If he really said that, he must have gotten a thorn stuck in his brain.
how could bider say that humans smell bad maybe he thought hunters smell bad because they arew always near the dead animal's that they kill.
how did the porcipine spikes hurt thinker and he thinks he's going to die?
I hope runt knows what he is doing messing with a pourcipine.
To-MUFFINMAXBAILYSPIKE10,
I know how RUNT feels because I'm one of the littleist ones in the family so I'm one of the ones still learning everything.
It all started when Runt saw a shadow. So I was wondering what shadow? Since there was a shadow I was wondering if it is a human shadow?I want to know now. If it is a human shadow that is bad because humans hurt them, but not all. No, not all. What I mean by that is it was a human and the human took CARE of Runt.I found out that they are nice because they fed Runt meat.I know he loved it there because Runt thinks he belongs there. I think he belongs there too.
I was reading chapter 9 and Runt in this chapter Runt get's stolen by humans because he was in the forest alone. Instead of leaving Runt stayed when they left. I think Runt stayed there because Runt was proving that he is brave to his dad. Runt's dad did not come up in this chapter maybe Runt's dad is taking care of the other pups or being a king to the kingdom.
Runt is following a hummen.I think Runt alarm the hummens then they will attak.Runt likes the hummens.
Thinker is dieing each day from the porkypine ingery that Runt did to him. Runt like's the humans more because they are nicer then the wolf's. Why did Thinker not litsen to Runt's advice? Runt talks a lot in his mind. They care for Thinker not for Runt because Runt is not whunded eney more
I was wondering will Runt's new home be nice and empty? I think that Runt is going back there because they took care of him. The book said the king is sad. why is the king sad? I thought that there was something in the forest that he liked to be able to go alone. I would of been scared. It is so exciting that thier first hunt!
Runt's father is nice to him for some reason. The pups have grown up and they are not pups any more. The pups go on there first hunt. They all help each other in the pack. The pups are old enough to take care of them selfs.
Post a Comment